Terms and Conditions
· If you purchase services from our site, the transaction will be covered by our Terms for Buying Goods or Services on our Site, which may also be accessed from the homepage of our site; you will be notified of any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific transactions.
Information about us
· This website is operated by Shopping Centre Management Ireland, c/o Management Suite, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Barrack St, Carlow
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
· We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
· We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
· We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
· In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
· Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
· Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
· If you choose or are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security
Disclaimer of endorsement
· This site, and documents posted on it, may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of any linked information.
· The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise.
· Reference on this site to any specific commercial products, processes or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the Company.
· The views expressed by any individual within any web forum are the views of that individual only and do not reflect or represent in any way the views of the Company.
· All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is our property, or that of another original copyright holder, unless stated otherwise.
· No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with our express written agreement or that of the original copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all books and other products
purchased from this site, or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
Limitation of liability
· To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
· We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
o use of, or inability to use, our site; or
o use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
· If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
o loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
o business interruption;
o loss of anticipated savings;
o loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
o any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
· We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
· We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
· Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are
set out in our terms and conditions of supply. This clause survives termination or expiry of our agreement.
· Severability If any of these terms is at any time held in any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void, and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
· No waiver No waiver by the Company, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver. This clause survives termination or expiry of our agreement.
· Governing law These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and, to the extent permitted by law, the user explicitly accepts that only the law courts of Ireland have jurisdiction to deal with any matter arising from or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, related to the use of this website and, accordingly, the user explicitly waives all and any rights to bring any action of any sort in relation to this website, or to any transaction carried out with it, or any data stored on it or provided to it in any court anywhere else in the world. This clause survives termination or expiry of our agreement.